- The app is open for use as of April 1, 2020
- We prefer that participants live or work in TransOptions’s service area (all are welcome though)
TransOptions Service Area Municipalities (by County):
- Morris, Sussex, and Warren: All Municipalities
- Essex: Fairfield, Livingston, Millburn, Roseland, West Caldwell, Short Hills
- Union: Berkeley Heights, Murray Hill, New Providence, Summit
- Passaic: Bloomingdale, Little Falls, Pompton Lakes, Ringwood, Totowa, Wanaque, Wayne, West Milford, Woodland Park
What counts as a Trip?:
- All walks and bike rides that are done outside the house and at least 0.5 miles count as a trip.
Trip Log Verification:
- Although TransOptions will be closely monitoring the activity of all participants, we will depend on the integrity of everyone to log in accurate information.