- Participants will have the opportunity to win one of our weekly raffle prizes.
- In order to qualify for a weekly raffle, you must enter at least one trip during the week. The more trips you take, the higher your chances are of winning!
- All entries for the week must be submitted by the following Tuesday at noon. Winners will be announced on Wednesdays.
- Make sure you use our GoForGood app so you don’t miss the weekly deadlines! It automatically uploads trips that are at least a half mile or longer!
- Week 1: Wednesday, May 1st to Sunday, May 5th (Deadline: May 7th, noon)
- Week 2: Monday, May 6th to Sunday, May 12th (Deadline: May 14th, noon)
- Week 3: Monday, May 13th to Sunday, May 19th (Deadline: May 21st, noon)
- Week 4: Monday, May 20th to Sunday, May 26th (Deadline: May 28th, noon)
- Week 5: Monday, May 27th to Friday, May 31st (Deadline: May 31st, 11:59 PM)
* Weekly prizes are subject to change based on availability
* Participants can’t win more than one weekly prize
- Will be awarded to the challenger with the most trips
- Will be given to the challenger who biked the most miles
- Teams must consist of 3-5 Participants.
- The team with the highest average number of trips per rider wins the Team Prize
- Participants who finish in the Top 10 in Trips will win the Resolute Rider prize
* Trip Master and Miles Master are ineligible to win Resolute Riders award
- The Rookie Riders Challenge is a separate event for first year participants only!
- To be considered a “First Year Participant”, you must have never logged a trip in our Bike To Work Challenge
2 Rookie Rider Prizes Overall:
- Most Trips
- Most Miles