What is the GoForGood app and why should I use it?
- The GoForGood app is TransOptions’ specialized application for transportation and commuting competitions. It’s used to make participation in our events easy and stress-free
With the app you can:
- Track your journey in real time with the touch of a button
- Upload your trips and mileage without the hassle of putting it in manually*
- Interact with and encourage fellow participants with the Hi-Five feature
- Share photos with us
- Keep up to date with the leaderboard, rules, and prizes
- Download it from Google Play or the App Store!
Here's how it works:
- Register starting April 1st.
- Go out for a walk or bike ride.
- Use the app to track where you're going and how far you went
- When you're done select "End Trip" and your entry will automatically logged into your account.
- Make sure you the Leaderboard to see where you stand
What counts as a trip?
- All walks and bike rides that are done outside the house and at least 0.5 miles.
What else do I need to know?
- The rules and prizes! Check out those pages to see how you can participate in our event and win prizes. If you need help dowloading or using the app, check out our Go For Good page. If you have any other questions, contact us!
How can my efforts be recognized besides logging my trips and miles?
- TransOptions loves to share and hear from our participants! Take a picture, share a bike/walk tip, or tell a story and share it with us on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram! Please use the hashtag #GoForGood